MARCH 2020-GLOBAL WOMEN SUMMIT
Global Women Summit 2020 - 6th March 2020 at Hotel Green Park, On Conference Theme "Quintessence of Women".
Panel Discussion on “Negotiation skills – A key attribute for career women” I Paper Presentations on Conference theme were presented by resource persons
Global Learners Academy of Development serves as a platform for portraying of Knowledge and Talents in form of Research Publications, Leadership Gatherings and Global Interaction. Resources are scattered in plenty across the world. Knowledge resource is one such that is spread over worldwide and can be synergized if exploited appropriately. GLAD strives for comprehensive scientific development and professional development through Knowledge Creation, and Dissemination globally. Continuous Learning, Continuous Research and Continuous Development is the clear focus of GLAD.
- Creation of Knowledge is witnessed through publications in Multi-Disciplinary International Journal - 270 Degree
- Global Learners Academy facilitates publication of Books, edited volumes, and Thesis identified by The International Standard Book Number
- Continuous Learning is facilitated through Certification Courses, Appropriate Training activities and Counselling.
- Appreciates and awards worldwide talents appropriately at Global Gatherings
To serve as a global reservoir of People, Knowledge and service.
Sustainable development and advancement of knowledge in management, social sciences and humanities with inclusive growth.
- To become a golden reservoir of talented professionals across industries across the globe.
- To facilitate knowledge sharing amongst academicians and industry experts.
- To offer value addition to student community through short certification courses.
- To conduct conferences and scientific meetings in various parts of the world.
- To keep the faculty and student community of management, social sciences and humanities updated through contemporary knowledge management.