To start with….
No matter where you are and what you do in your life, you get to learn something every day. Whatever you learn, it only helps you gain perspective in life and become a better person. Also, it takes you one more step closer to success. Like most things, learning a new skill has never been this easier. You can find hundreds of online certification courses to boost up your career.
You don’t need to spend several hours searching for online courses. Here, I have curated the list of the best online certification courses for college students to choose from. They include courses in all fields. So, no need to wait for more to add new skills to your resume! The best part is that you will get a certificate by the end of your course. It will surely make you feel accomplished and proud of your achievements. So without wasting much time, let’s get into these extraordinary online certification courses for college students.
1) An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1) by Coursera – If you had mathematics as a subject in your high school, you are welcome to take up this course. You’ll get to learn how to build simple interactive games like Pong, Asteroids, Blackjack, etc. These games are enjoyed by everyone during their childhood. Some children keep speculating about how all this works. So, no more wonderings, join this
course and get a vivacious experience.
2) Beginner’s Guide to Image Editing in Photoshop by Pluralsight – This course will teach you Photoshop step by step. You’ll get to learn all the related terms and definitions as well as how to use its basic techniques and tools. Editing on your smartphone using various apps is easier. Everyone can do that. This course will take you to the depth of image editing and make you the master. Get enrolled soon!
3) Beginner’s Guide to Concept Sketching by Pluralsight – If you are a lover of painting and sketching but want to go digital for the same, this course is for you! Concept sketching varies from logos to characters as well as environment designs. This course will teach you the fundamental concepts of all these forms in Adobe Photoshop.
4) Social Media 101 by Social Media Quickstarter – Most people are Social Media freak these days. If you are one of those who wants to get on top of everything, this course is for you. It is created and presented by Email marketing provider ‘Constant Contact’. It instructs you to build your presence on all top-ranking social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
5) How to Write an Essay by edX – Writing is a part of each one of our lives. We have to write and present ourselves in one way or the other. But this can get a little difficult and tricky if you are not able to find the exact words to express your feelings. This course will teach you all the methods of grammatical accuracy, essay development, and self-analysis. You’ll get close to perfection in writing longer texts and master the art of writing.
6) Introduction to Journalism by FutureLearn – This course is by the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, and for everyone interested in Journalism. You’ll learn about writing features, good story, investigative journalism, politics & journalism, etc. Your general knowledge will be boosted up as well, and you’ll be more confident than before.
7) Mini Grammar Tests on Udemy – No one will be impressed by your writing skills if you keep making spelling errors or grammatical mistakes. Good grammar gives you the confidence to present yourself in front of others. This course will help you master your grammatical skills and impress anyone with them. So, it is worth trying.
8) Video Storytelling for Social Media by Social Creators – Vlogging is a new normal these days. People love capturing their fun and lovable moments. If you are one of them, this course is perfect for you. It will teach you how to make high-quality videos just with your Android device or iPhone and get a better vlogging experience.
9) Cold Email Masterclass of Mailshake – This amazing course comprises eight power-packed lessons. They will teach you how to turn theory into practice and make cold emailing both effective and efficient. Enroll yourself for a lively experience in learning.
10) Paid Ads by Google – Ads help you earn monetary benefits online. In this course, you’ll get to know where to get started and what essential steps are to be taken in mini- lessons about AdWords, video ads, programmatic ads, etc. This course will prove to be very useful and informative for you.
11) Dropshipping 101 at Shopify Academy – Top educator Corey Ferreira shares his experience and various methods of finding a product for selling purposes, then testing its popularity, and finally building a renowned brand in this exceptional course. It will solve all your queries regarding products and branding.
12) What Great Leaders Do by Alison – Leadership is a trait which every individual must possess. It helps in staying focused and determined in life. But there would be some people who might find difficulty in executing leadership in their lives and workspace. In this course, you’ll get to learn about different habits practiced by people who are not able to lead and understand the ways of becoming a better group leader.
13) The Science of Happiness by EdX – There comes a time in every individual’s life when they find themselves in distress about their life and think of it as meaningless. There’s left no motivation to enjoy and live life to the fullest. This eight-week ‘The Science of Happiness’ course will offer practical and experimented tips to live a meaningful and happy life. You will get to know such amazing facts about life in general, and you’ll never feel disheartened about life because there would be one or the other
thing in your life that would give you happiness.
14) Free Online MBA by Smartly – This course combines a self-guided approach with collaborative online case studies and group projects for MBA. It’s flexible and specially structured for modern professionals. This course has been appreciated by all the educators and thus is highly recommended.
15) How to Build a Startup by Udacity – This course provides you the insight into the key steps needed to build a successful start-up. Every beginner feels lost while building a start-up. This course will help you boost your confidence and provide you with some tips and tricks to grow and build your start-up in a short period.
These are some of the best and highly recommended online certification courses for college students to choose from. Every student has an interest in one or the other field.
He/she can enhance their skills and step towards perfection through these courses. As Michel Legrand said, “The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.” So, keep learning and practicing.
Voice of Ms. Tanvi Punia , Kurukshetra University ,Haryana, India, email@example.com through Global Learners Academy of Development, India.
Global Learners Academy of Development feels responsible to rightly guide the students in choosing the Right Online certification program. Please contact us for short online certification programs on management courses.