- Specialized in Photogrammetry, GIS & Remote Sensing from Andhra University. His early experience of remote sensing began with a project at Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE), IIT Mumbai
during the year 1999-2000.
- Holds the credit of gaining global exposure by visiting Abu-Dhabi (UAE) to train photogrammetry project work with Military survey department.
Dr. S.S. Manugula
Whats app +251 935333959, +91 9849331592
- Currently working in International University Wollega, Ethiopia, as a Professor in the department of Civil-Survey Geomatics Engineering with over all 23 years of experience in Industries, Research & Teaching.
- Worked as an Academic Advisor in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) Hyderabad and gain the Experience of teaching PG level (M.Tech RS & GIS , SIT-GST .
- Worked as a Professor & HoD in the department of Civil Engineering with
Gurunanak Institute of technical Campus (GNITC) Hyderabad.
- Worked as a Dy. General Manager (GIS & Remote Sensing) with Intech Info Com Delhi, adept in end-to-end development of products development / projects from initiation specification, planning, designing, implementation, configuration management, documentation and final closure.
- Worked in Rolta India Ltd, Mumbai and Infotech Hyderabad as a Project
- Published several research papers in International Journals/ Conferences and acted as a resource person for a DST Project in Nagarjuna University Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Published a book AICTE approved with title: Photogrammetry, GIS & Remote
Sensing with ISBN: 978-1-5457-1310-5