### INTERNATIONAL CONTEST ON ARTICLE WRITING 2020
FIRST PLACE – Archit Khandelwal , The Shishukunj International School, Indore
SECOND PLACE – Rajesh Rathriran, St Johns International school, Chennai, India
THIRD PLACE – Raveena Rathore, Shivaji Memorial School, Tirunelveli, India
FIRST PLACE – Sidhant Satapathy, TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal, India
SECOND PLACE – Sai Yashaswi, Jagruti Degree and P.G college, Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
THIRD PLACE – Dr. P. Bhavya Naga Mounika, MDS Pedodontics, MNR Dental College, Sangareddy, Telangana
TOP 10 PAPERS SELECTED FOR PUBLISHING IN GLAD VOICE SECOND QUARTER
Sidhant Satapathy, TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal, India
Sai Yashaswi, Jagruti Degree and P.G college, Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
P. Bhavya Naga Mounika, MDS Pedodontics, MNR Dental College, Sangareddy, Telangana
Amey Bhadkamkar, Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune, India
Paridhi, Amity University, Noida, India.
E. Veena Rani , RBVRR Women’s College Of Pharmacy, Barkatpura, Hyderabad
Anurag Choudhary, Dyal singh college (Delhi university), India.
Afsha Sultana, Dr.ambedkar institute of technology for Handicapped, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sonali Srivastava, T.A. Pai Management Institute, India.
Vindhya Srivastava, Babu Banarsi Das Northern India Institute of Technology, Lucknow, India.
INTERNATIONAL CONTEST ON ORGANIC FARMING
(Global Learners Academy of Development) organized an International contest on Organic Farming from 2nd may to 15th May 2020.
Students competitively participated from major states of India, Major cities of Tamilnadu and from UAE. All the participants will be given participation certificates. 3 winners will be given winner certificates.
Ms Deborah, std X, Vidyodaya schools, T Nagar, Chennai, India.
K.M.Kaniraj, 9 yrs, SRV Public Schools, K.M.Kaarraj,8yrs, SRV Public Schools, Trichy
D.NARAYANAN, Std VII, SBOA SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE, Chennai, INDIA
INTERNATIONAL CONTEST ON BLOG WRITING
(Global Learners Academy of Development) organized an International contest on BLOG WRITING from 2nd may to 10th May 2020.
Students competitively participated from major states of India, Major cities of Tamilnadu and from UAE. 30 participants submitted their BLOGS. One best blog and 3 winners were selected from the submissions. All the participants will be given participation certificates. 3 winners will be given winner certificates
BEST BLOG AND CASH PRIZE WINNER OF RS.1000 for BLOG SUBMITTED ON “Need for value added courses in addition to regular courses” is Ms. Roshni, B.Com 2nd year, The Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai, India.
Mishka Jethwani, Grade 11, DPS Sharjah , United Arabic Emirates, for the Blog submitted on “Best higher education institutes in india”
Sanjuda. S, Std X, RD International School, Erode, Tamilnadu, India for the blog submitted on “Counselling- Need for Present Day Students of Colleges and Schools”
Khushi Maheshwari, AGE 18,BTECH 2 YEAR, Professional Networking enables magic in individual’s growth
INTERNATIONAL QUIZ ON COVID 19
(Global Learners Academy of Development) organized an International quiz on COVID 19 under three categories as follows:
Category 1 – Std 1 to Std 5 [ 60 participants]
Category 2 – Std 6 to Std 12 [45 participants]
Category 3 – UG AND PG College students [62 participants]
Students competitively participated from major states of India, Major cities of Tamilnadu and from USA, Pakistan, China, Singapore, Nigeria, Hong kong, and Sri lanka,
Out of the above mentioned participants the following students secured 100% in their categories.
- V.SREENIVAS, STD 4, The Hindu senior secondary school, Chennai, India
- Praneetha, STD 2, GRD-CPF Matriculation higher secondary school , Coimbatore , India
- Giggle Kohli, STD 1,Bharatram global school gurgaon , Gurugram, India
- Nithilan, STD 2, Samskaara Academy, Coimbatore , India
- Diya V S, STD 6, Christ Nagar international school , Thiruvananthapuram , India
- S.Jinotha, STD 7, GRD-CPF Matriculation higher secondary school , Coimbatore , India
- Srivatsan Sarvesan, STD 12, P.S Senior Secondary School,Mylapore, Chennai, India
- Shreya Lakhera, STD 12, Delhi Public School, Kalali, Vadodara, India
- M.Pavithra, UG-2YR, American College, Madurai, India.
- M.Jaswanthraj, UG-4YR, Mcgans Ooty School of Architecture, India.
- Gagandeep Chaturvedi, PG-1YR, Faculty of Management Studies, M.S. University – Baroda, India
INTERNATIONAL VIDEO PRESENTATION CONTEST FOR STUDENTS ON COVID 19
FIRST PRIZE – SACHIN BAJAJ, Std 6, M.C.KEJRIWAL VIDYAPEETH, HOWRAH, WEST BENGAL, INDIA for presentation on “COVID-19”.
SECOND PRIZE – KAVIN HARAN , GRADE 6, GIRRAWEEN PUBLIC SCHOOL, AUSTRALIA for presentation on ” CORONA VIRUS IN INDIA”.
THIRD PRIZE – TIE BETWEEN THE SISTERS –
ADITI SRIRAM, Std V, Rockwell International School, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India
KUSHI SRIRAM, Std IX, Rockwell International School, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India
for video presentation on “PREVENTION FROM CORONA VIRUS”.
INTERNATIONAL DRAWING & PAINTING CONTEST [14th to 20th April 2020]
GLAD (Global Learners Academy of Development) organized an Online International Drawing and painting Competition on the Theme COVID -19 for Children from 4 years to 19 years. The titles related to theme can be seen below:
IN-HOUSE GAMES DURING CORONA LOCK-DOWN
STUDENT LIFE WITHOUT GOING TO SCHOOL
STATUS OF OUR STATE AND COUNTRY
WINNERS OF THE CONTEST
First Prize – Debosmita Banik, KG II, Holy Cross School, Agartala, India.
Second Prize – Vedika Keswani, Std I, Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road, New Delhi, India.
Third Prize – Pradik K, Std I, Chettinad Vidyashram, Chennai, India.
First Prize – Kiran Balaji, Std II, Sboa Junior College, Chennai, India.
Second Prize – M.Roja, Std II, St John’s Higher Sec School, Kolathur, Chennai, India.
Third Prize – Leon Ghosh, Std III, Montfort School Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, India.
First Prize – Atharva Keswani, Std VI, Bal Bharati Public School, Gangaram Marg, New Delhi, India.
Second Prize – Kaniraj. K.M, Std V, SRV Public Schools, Trichy, India
Third Prize – Deva Dharssini, Std VII, Kamala Niketan Montessori School, Trichy, India.
First Prize – Ragini Rajeev, Std X, Narayana E-Techno School, Gurugram, India.
Second Prize – P. M. Samritha, Std IX, Dav Girls,Senior Secondary School, Chennai, India.
Third Prize – Debrazine, Grade X, Daffodils School, Zoha, Qatar.
First Prize – Atul Shukla, National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Bhopal, India.
Second Prize – Rajesh Varma, Loyola College, Numgambakkam, Chennai, India.
Third Prize – Venuzia Manez, Thammasat University, Thailand.
INTERNATIONAL ONLINE ESSAY COMPETITION [14TH -19TH APRIL]
- FIRST PLACE – ABINAYA V, STD V, LITTLE HOLY ANGELS SCHOOL, CHENNAI, INDIA
- SECOND PLACE – SIDDHARTH KRISHNAN, STD IV, VELAMMAL VIDYALAYA, MELAYANAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI, INDIA
- FIRST PLACE – ADHYASHA PRADHAN, STD VI, GYAN JYOTI PUBLIC SCHOOL, ROURKELA, ODISHA, INDIA
- SECOND PLACE – AKSHAYA.K, STD VII, St.JOHNS SCHOOL, MADURAI, INDIA.
GLAD INTERNATIONAL ONLINE ART COMPETITION 2020
Theme – Corona Virus (COVID 19)
GLAD (Global Learners Academy of Development) organized an Online International ART Competition in 2 Phases on the Theme COVID -19 for Children. Children from 3.7 years to 19 years participated from 6 countries by sending Pictures relevant to one of the topics related to the Theme COVID – 19.
The titles related to theme can be seen below:
- Basic information about corona virus
- Destruction due to corona virus
- Future impacts of corona virus
- Demonstration of corona virus based on country
The First Phase of the competition was held from 1st to 4th April 2020
The Second Phase of the competition was held from 5th to 9th April 2020
The winners and Participants were given online certificates of appreciation and their pictures were posted on the website.
The toppers were given certificates of appreciation, their pictures were posted on the website and will be sent to the office of Indian Prime Minister and WHO by end of April 2020.
PHASE 1 SELECTIVE PICTURES
WINNERS – PHASE 1
- Pumal Wickramasinghe, Standard 2, Dharmaraja college, Kandy, Srilanka
- Thiyakshwa, Standard 3, Jawahar Vidyalaya Sr.Sec.School, Chennai, India
- Aron Raj, Standard 3, Indira National School, Pune, India
- Maha althani, Qatar academy, Doha, Qatar
- Lathangi Sutha Ullegasegaram, Standard 8, Bt/St.Cecilia’s Girls’ College, Batticaloa, Sri lanka
- M. Samritha, Standard 9, DAV girls senior secondary school, Chennai, India
- Grace Hohman, Champaign Central High school, Champaign, United Sates of America
- Atul Shukla, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal, India
PHASE 1 WINNERS
PHASE 2 SELECTIVE PICTURES
PHASE 2 WINNERS
WINNERS – PHASE 2
- Debosmita Banik, KGII, Holy Cross School, Agartala, India
- Ryan Ghosh, Std II, Montfort School Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, India
- Aron Raj, Std III, Indira National School, Pune, India
- Uthra lakshmi .T, Std XI, The kings school, Kollam, Kerala, India
TOPPER – PHASE 1
Deepshikha De , Standard 6, Delhi Public School Noida , India
TOPPERS – PHASE 2
- Atharva Keswani, Std 6, Bal Bharati Public School, GRH Marg, New Delhi, India
- Karela Palazio, Grade 11, Gulliver Preparatory, Miami, United States of America.
Note – The pictures of the toppers will be sent to office of the Prime Minister and WHO by end of April 2020.